Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Here!!

Today* was the big day. I got myself ready:


L'Oreal Hi-Intensity pink over a black base with e.l.f gold over top with a white base. Intentionally unblended, but the effect didn't really work like I wanted it to.

And headed out. And off to EB Games, where this was waiting for me:

Squee!

Hurray for release dates and pre-orders! That, my friends, is the Signature Edition. With oodles of delicious, free bonus content; like an Exiled Prince with a hot accent, a wardog (who I will have to think of a new name for, because I can't name a second dog Hannibal, despite how awesome that sounds), and a pile of other goodies. There's even has a tie-in if you bought Dead Space 2, much the same as the DA:O-ME:2 Blood Dragon Armor. I'm super excited about this game and I will have my first impressions up very soon, don't worry. :D

While we were out and about we also picked up a) a bigger hard drive for our 360-which we needed quite badly, especially with DA II, Mass Effect 2, and Warriors of Rock. And b) a renewed Gold Membership, which means I can do my Demo Reviews more efficiently as I won't have to wait the extra week for the games to switch to Silver. So excitement all around! Now if I could just shake this tummy bug, we'd be grand.

So yes, I will have something up with my first thoughts on the game as soon as I can!



*And today it shows the right date. Ack. Well, by today I mean Tuesday, March 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment